Thailand - Year of Dog

Postcard 1
I visited Thailand on January 3, 2018 to buy the new Thailand Year of Dog stamps and made these postcard cancellations for my collection. This postcard shows Asian Wild Dog found in Kaeng Krachan National Park, Thailand - a UNESCO Tentative List. I also do a second postcard cancellation using 2018 and 2006 Year of Dog stamps.



Postcard 2
Happy New Year postcard published by Thailand Post.





Postcard 3
Chinese dog painting postcard.




Postcard 4
Another Chinese dog painting postcard.






Postcard 5
I bought this postcard in a university bookstore in Bangkok and the stamps from stamp dealer near Bangkok General Post Office. Cancelled the stamps at Padang Besar, Thailand.






Postcard 6
I also bought this postcard in a university bookstore in Bangkok and the stamps from stamp dealer near Bangkok General Post Office. Cancelled the stamps at Padang Besar, Thailand.

No comments: