ASEAN - Famous Views of ASEAN Countries Postcards by Thailand Post

BRUNEI - from ASEAN postcard set bought in Bangkok, Thailand. Thanks to Alicia of Brunei for mailing it back to me.





CAMBODIA - from ASEAN postcard set that I bought in Bangkok, Thailand. I mailed it from Siem Reap in Cambodia in 2017.





INDONESIA - from a ASEAN postcard set that I bought in Bangkok, Thailand in 2017. Thanks to Shinta of Indonesia for mailing this postcard back to me.




LAOS - from ASEAN postcard set that I bought in Bangkok, Thailand in 2017. I visited Luang Prabang post office, Laos in August 2017 and got this postal cancellation.




MALAYSIA - from ASEAN postcard that I bought in Bangkok, Thailand in 2017. I visited KLCC Suria Post Office at Petronas Twin Towers and got these cancellations. It was dropped into the mailbox at KL Suria Post Office but arrived without any additional cancellation made. On October 28, 2020, I added a Malaysia Day 2020 First Day Cancellation on the uncancelled stamp at Penang GPO. 


MYANMAR - from the ASEAN postcard set that I bought this postcard in Bangkok. Thanks for Toekyaw of Singapore for mailing it for me from Yangon, Myanmar. Nice special Yangon GPO cancellation.






PHILIPPINES - I bought this ASEAN postcard set from Thailand. Thanks to Joe of Philippines for mailing it back to me.




SINGAPORE - from ASEAN postcard set bought in Bangkok, Thailand. Thanks to YL for mailing it back to me from Singapore.




THAILAND - from ASEAN postcard set that I bought in Bangkok, Thailand. I cancelled this postcard at Bangkok General Post Office in 2017.





VIETNAM - from ASEAN postcard set that I bought in Bangkok, Thailand in 2017. Thanks to Do XM of Hanoi for mailing this postcard back to me from Vietnam.

No comments: