China - Mosques

Postcard 1 - Niujie Mosque, Beijing
Interior of Niujie Mosque in Beijing - the oldest mosque in Beijing built in 996 AD. I visited this mosque before. Thanks to Zhang of Xiamen, Fujian who mailed this postcard from Niujie Street, Beijing. A great addition to my postcard collection of mosques worldwide.







Postcard 2 - Id Kah Mosque, Kashgar, Xinjiang
The Id Kah Mosque built in 1422 in Kashgar, Xinjiang, China. Thanks to Yuen of Hong Kong who mailed from Hong Kong with Year of Horse 2014 stamp. A great addition to my postcard collection of mosques worldwide.







Postcard 3 - Great Mosque of Tongxin, Ningxia
The Great Mosque of Tongxin, Ningxia - one of the few major Islamic buildings in Ningxia that survived the Chinese Cultural Revoluition. This is from a postcard set of Ningxia issued by the Postal Burea of China which I bought in Shanghai, China during October, 2010. Another addition to my mosque postcard collection.





Postcard 4 - Nanguan Mosque, Yinchuan, Ningxia
Night view of the Great Mosque of Nanguan in Yinchuan, Ningxia, China. I bought this postcard in China.

No comments: