My Collection of Mosque Postcards Worldwide

I am trying to collect a mosque postcard from every country and all the famous mosques worldwide.
If you have a missing country or a missing mosque from my collection, please send to me or swap with me. Thanks.

List of countries that I have collected mosque postcards:

EUROPE:
- Albania; Bosnia and Herzegovinia; Kosovo; North Cyprus; Russia; Turkey

AFRICA:
- Djibouti; Egypt; Ethiopia; Libya; Morocco; Sierra Leone

AMERICAS:
- Suriname

CENTRAL ASIA:
- Afghanistan; Kazakhstan; Kyrgyzstan; Uzbekistan

MIDDLE EAST:
- Bahrain; Iran; Iraq; Israel; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Syria; United Arab Emirates; Yemen

SOUTH ASIA:
- Bangladesh; India; Pakistan; Maldives

SOUTH EAST ASIA:
- Brunei; Indonesia; Malaysia (Perlis, Kedah, Penang, Perak, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Johor, Pahang, Terengganu, Kelantan, Labuan, Sabah - missing Sarawak); Philippines; Singapore; Thailand

NORTH EAST ASIA
- China

No comments: