Malaysia - Malaysian Airlines (MH)

Postcard 1A
I took this Malaysia Airlines flight and mailed this postcard to myself - thanks to Malaysia Airlines cabin crew.




Postcard 1B






Postcard 2
A postcard from peaceinthesky.com.my. RIP - in memory of MH17 Malaysia Airlines that was shot down. Thanks to Bernard for this postcard.


Postcard 3A
Boeing 747-400




Postcard 3B
Boeing 747-400






Postcard 4





Postcard 5





Postcard 6





Postcard 7
I have being to Kota Kinabalu International Airport on a recent trip there. A great addition to my postcard collection of airports worldwide. Thanks to Jesse of Sabah.




Postcard 8
Malaysia Airlines Airbus A330-322 landing at Hong Kong Kai Tak in October, 1996. Thanks to Jean-Pierre of France for mailing from Malaysia.






More postcards
Seven airplane postcards of Boeng 747-400 of Malaysia Airlines. Thanks to Angela of Kuching, Malaysia.


No comments: