Philippines - Underwater - Palawan - Boracay

Postcard 1 - Tubbataha Reef
Awesome marine life in the underwater of Tubbataha Reef of Philippines. Nice marine stamps used. Thanks to Cristine of Philippines.






Postcard 2 - Tubbataha Reef, Pahlawan
Tubbataha Reef is a marine UNESCO World Heritage site. Nice bird stamps used. Thanks to Jan of Pahlawan, Philippines.





Postcard 3 - Boracay
I flew from Manila to this beautiful island of Boracay. The island has white soft sandy beach that never gets hot in the sun and is a snorkelling and diving paradise with a vibrant beach party nightlife. Bought this postcard there.




Postcard 4
Philippines underwater view. Thanks to Daniel of Philippines.


1 comment:

ARTERY said...

I can send you a stamped boracay postcard if you want. It is 6 hours from my place. It's cool to know you have been there. Thanks for letting me know that I have a wrong caption. You are right, it's an owl (embarrassed) hehe. I will edit it. thanks once again. I am from Iloilo City, Philippines. I never have a postcard from Malaysia. Just a key chain souvenir of the petronas twin towers given by my bestfriend when she wnet to your country for a vacation.