ASEAN - Icons

Postcard 1 - INDONESIA
INDONESIA. This is only my third Icons postcard. I think I am beginning to like this postcard series and hope to collect more from other countries, written stamped from origin. Thanks to Shinta of Indoesia for sending me with nice stamps. Terima kasih.





Postcard 2 - MALAYSIA
Icons of Malaysia. Thanks to Nurul of Johor, Malaysia.




Postcard 3 - MYANMAR
Icons of Myanmar. Thanks to Hong of Singapore who visited Yangon, Myanmar.


Postcard 4 - PHILIPPINES
Icons of Philippines. Thanks to Chloe of Philippines for mailing back this postcard to me using Miss Universe-Philipppines stamp.




Postcard 5- SINGAPORE
Icons of Singapore. Thanks to Loh of Singapore.




Postcard 6 - THAILAND
Icons of Thailand. I cancelled these stamps in Hatyai, Thailand on June 2, 2017.




Postcard 7 - VIETNAM
I bought this Icons of Vietnam of postcard from Singapore publisher - than cancelled this postcard at 4 different post offices in Hue, Danang (Song Han, Danang City) and Hoi-An when I visited these post offices in October 2018.

No comments: