Thailand - Fireworks

Postcard 1
Wow...what a nice postcard of fireworks over the Bridge of River Kwai, Kachanburi, Thailand. I have visited this infamous bridge twice where during WWII, many people perished and suffered in the forced building the Death Railway. Two beautiful firework with glittering stamps and Year of Rabbit and Year of Snake stamps used. Thanks so much to Nina of Thailand - khorb khun khrab.





Postcard 2
I bought this firework postcard in Nakhon Si Thammarat and cancelled at the local post office.




Postcard 3
Phra Nakorn Khiri at night - fireworks display. I bought this postcard in Thailand in August 2016.




Postcard 4
Fireworks in Thailand. Nice lotus stamps ued. A great addition to my postcard collection of fireworks. Thanks to Shorn of Thailand.





Postcard 5
Fireworks during Loy Krathong Day in Sukhothai.






Postcard 6
Fireworks during Candle Festival in Sukhothai.




Postcard 7
A great addition to my fireworks postcard collection. I bought this postcard in Bangkok, Thailand in March 2017.

No comments: